You will always get a very warm welcome from our team at the Eliot Arms in South Cerney.
Whatever your favourite tipple we will have something to tempt you including a fantastic range of cask ales and an exciting selection of gins.
Our food menu will leave you spoilt for choice; from burgers to fish and chips to a good old fashioned pie, whatever you fancy, you’ll find it here! No fuss, just quality food and drink at great value.
Nestled in the Cotswold Water Parks we are close to the many lakes in the area with plenty of activities including fishing, canoeing, stand up paddle boarding and wake boarding.
There are also lots of walks and cycle routes nearby to explore.
If you are looking for somewhere to recharge with a drink or two after enjoying the Cotswolds Water Parks then the Eliot Arms is a great choice. We even have a kid’s play area if your little ones still have the energy!
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
When it comes to tasty food for all to enjoy we've got you covered!
We offer seasonal menus with vibrant, refreshing summer salads to enjoy on hot summer’s days, or comforting, warm dishes to keep out the cold weather.
Regular favourites such as burgers, steaks and fish and chips are available all year round. For the kids, our ‘Little Monsters’ menu has plenty on offer to tempt even the fussiest of young eaters.
If you enjoy a roast at the weekend, check out our Sunday lunch menu with a choice of meats with roast potatoes and all the trimmings. For those who like their food a bit spicy, our regular curry nights every week are a must.View our Menus
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.
Eliot Arms, Clarks Hay, South Cerney, GL7 5UA